WhatsApp has more than 700 million monthly active users and It is one of the largest mobile-based messaging service. A large number of users wants PC interface for the WhatsApp to stay connected with their favorite connection even when they switch devices. After a long time, WhatsApp has finally launched
A large number of users wants PC interface for the WhatsApp to stay connected with their favorite connection even when they switch devices. After a long time, WhatsApp has finally launched a WhatsApp for web to access the service on a PC.
Millions of users can use WhatsApp on your web browser. WhatsApp Web Version using chrome is simply an extension of phone version: the web browser synchronizes conversations and messages from your mobile device – and all your messages still live on your phone.
Steps to use WhatsApp for Web (PC, Desktop, and Laptop Windows & Mac) by using Chrome Browser are given below
- To connect WhatsApp web to your WhatsApp mobile client, simply open https://web.whatsapp.com in your Google Chrome browser.
- QR code will be shown on webpage. Scan the code from of WhatsApp menu by Tap on WhatsApp Web
- Now you’re ready to use WhatsApp on web WhatsApp for Web (PC, Desktop, and Laptop Windows & Mac) by using Chrome Browser.
- You have now connected WhatsApp on your phone with the WhatsApp web client. Your phone should be connected to the internet for our web client to work, and the latest version of WhatsApp should be installed on your phone.
Unfortunately, there are several limitations attached to it as the interface is limited to a web browser.
1. WhatsApp Web doesn’t support iPhone
2.Your phone should be connected to the internet
3. WhatsApp Web only supports Google Chrome
4. In WhatsApp Web, You can’t block users
5. In WhatsApp Web, You can’t create and leave groups
Latest posts by Rohit Sharma (see all)
- How To make Money Online – eCommerce Marketing Guide - August 19, 2017
- How to work as an Intrapreneur at Large Corporations in digital age? - August 11, 2017
- WORDPRESS VS JOOMLA VS DRUPAL WEBSITE – CMS COMPARISON CHART - August 6, 2017