After reading hundreds of famous and inspirational quotes about inspiration, creativity, imagination and innovation from the great people who have achieved greatness through imagination, creativity & innovation.Below is a collection of Top 30 Inspiring Quotes on Creativity for a Creative person to inspire you to do more.
I am sharing famous quotes for writers, designers, innovators, entrepreneurs and thinkers who are involved any type of creative work. Top 30 Inspiring Quotes on Creativity for a Creative person to inspire you to do more. hope this inspires your day!
Hope this inspires your day!
- In order to be open to creativity, one must have the capacity for contructive use of solitude. One must overcome the fear of being alone.– Rollo May
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking, and don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart,…you’ll know when you find it.— Steve Jobs
- Creativity is essentially a lonely art. An even lonelier struggle. To some a blessing. To others a curse. It is in reality the ability to reach inside yourself and drag forth from your very soul an idea.-Lou Dorfsman
- Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. Make. Good. Art. –Neil Gaiman
- Creative work is not a selfish act or a bid for attention on the part of the actor. It’s a gift to the world and every being in it. Don’t cheat us of your contribution. Give us what you’ve got. – Steven PressfieldArt will remain the most astonishing activity of mankind born out of struggle between wisdom and madness, between dream and reality in our mind. – Magdalena Abakanowicz
- It is good to love many things, for therein lies true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done. – Vincent van Gogh
- The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen. – Elizabeth Kubler Ross
- We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life. – John Lennon
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you too can become great. – Mark Twain
- Don’t ask what the world needs, ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. – Howard Thurman
- The thing about creativity is, people are going to laugh at it. Get over it. – Twyla Tharp
- Creativity is essentially a lonely art. An even lonelier struggle. To some a blessing. To others a curse. It is in reality the ability to reach inside yourself and drag forth from your very soul an idea. – Lou Dorfsman
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. – B. Shaw
- Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere. ― Albert Einstein
- Everyone must leave something behind when he dies, my grandfather said. A child or a book or a painting or a house or a wall built or a pair of shoes made. Or a garden planted. Something your hand touched some way so your soul has somewhere to go when you die, and when people look at that tree or that flower you planted, you’re there. It doesn’t matter what you do, he said, so long as you change something from the way it was before you touched it into something that’s like you after you take your hands away. The difference between the man who just cuts lawns and a real gardener is in the touching, he said. The lawn-cutter might just as well not have been there at all; the gardener will be there a lifetime. – Ray Bradbury
- Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. – Scott Adams
- I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.- Leonardo da Vinci
- A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.- Ayn Rand
- Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while. That’s because they were able to connect experiences they’ve had and synthesize new things.- Steve JobsBelieve in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.-Norman Vincent Peale
- Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last, you create what you will – George Bernard Shaw
- Creativity is more than just being different. Anybody can plan weird; that’s easy. What’s hard is to be as simple as Bach. Making the simple, awesomely simple, that’s creativity – Charles Mingus
- Creativity is knowing how to hide your sources ― Albert Einstein
- Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.-Leo Burnett
- There is no doubt that creativity is the most important human resource of all. Without creativity, there would be no progress, and we would be forever repeating the same patterns.— Edward de Bono
- The creative person wants to be a know-it-all. He wants to know about all kinds of things: ancient history, nineteenth-century mathematics, current manufacturing techniques, flower arranging, and hog futures. Because he never knows when these ideas might come together to form a new idea. It may happen six minutes later or six months, or six years down the road. But he has faith that it will happen.- Carl Ally
- I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. ―Albert Einstein
- Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts. And never hope more than you work.— Rita Mae Brown
- Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things.– Theodore Levitt
What is your favourite inspirational & motivational quote? Please share with me in the comments below.