Terms & Conditions for SEO Services
- Client acknowledges that Search Engine Optimization (“SEO”) is governed by many factors which are outside the direct control of Rohit Sharma. Search Engines are third party systems with unknown variables, algorithms and indexing decisions that can change at any time and without notice over which we have no control. Rohit Sharma will use best efforts, techniques, and accepted standards to improve Client’s Search Engine Ranking but cannot guarantee of #1 ranking of Client’s website on any major Search Engine using Client’s desired keywords. Client further acknowledges that the website’s ranking with a particular Search Term will rely on both the relevancy of that term on your pages, and the popularity of that term on other websites.
- Client acknowledges that Rohit Sharma may, as part of the client’s SEO campaign, add links and content to the client’s website. If the client chooses to reject these additions, their First Page Ranking Terms may be rendered void, to the discretion of Rohit Sharma.
- Client acknowledges that the First Page Ranking Terms applies only to selected keywords chosen by the Client or suggested by us. Rohit Sharma advises Client to There is no guarantee for first-page ranking since there are more factors involves not controlled by us. However, we will take responsibility of our activities which are mentioned in the proposal, If client is not satisfied with our activities mentioned in the proposal, We would make one free revision of one month’s services.
- Rohit Sharma works on Client’s website to get the first page of designated Search Engines within an agreed period of time of the Commencement Date. If Rohit Sharma is unable to achieve this ranking within that time period, Clients is advised to take further optimization services until such time when Client’s website is listed on the first page. No liability will be on Rohit Sharma and no refunds or discounts given.
- Client further acknowledges and understands that a website’s rankings may go backward. Client agrees if this were to happen, no liability will be on Rohit Sharma and no refunds or discounts given.
- Rohit Sharma is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
- Client acknowledges that during On Site SEO , Website design or Website management service, Rohit can change website content, website setting & configuration without the authorization of website owner. However He will restore setting if client doest not approve, In case client doest not pay the service charge, Rohit will not work or change any content /setting until service charge are not paid fully. Rohit Sharma is not responsible for the Client overwriting Rohit Sharma’s work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content. If client doest not pay the service charge timely. Rohit has right to delay the work.Only client would be responsible not Rohit Sharma.
- Rohit Sharma follows a strictly ethical SEO policy and will not be responsible for any bans or search engine suspension for the following:
- duplicate sites, duplicate content or pages, redirects or doorway pages.
- link farms or any spanning techniques which may harm the web site’s ranking with Google.
- Increased traffic or sales
- hidden links
- automated website submission software or websites
Be suspicious of the following promises:
- Guarantees. SEO firms generally can’t provide guarantees due to the constantly changing nature of the industry.
- Instant results. SEO tactics can’t get “instant results” . Be warned if any SEO firm is offering instant results ,these can hurt you in the long run. Instant results often involve SEO practices that are against webmaster guidelines put out by search engines. Google find out these techniques and penalizes them, resulting in lost rankings that can take months to recover.
- #1 spot on Google. If an agency promises you the number one spot on Google, it sounds great. Hopefully, you’ll be able to get it. However, it’s not something that a firm can promise to hand over to you permanently.It may change over a week or month.
The following two tabs change content below.
Rohit Sharma is digital marketing consultant and SEO expert and has worked on digital media and marketing projects with several major brands. He is a creative digital marketing expert and Online marketing consultant & works as freelance SEO Expert, Social Media Marketing Specialist, Internet Marketing Expert and Digital Marketing Consultant from India. If you’re a start-up, small business, or individual looking for a consultant, contact now!
Latest posts by Rohit Sharma (see all)
- Hire digital marketing Consultant in Delhi – SEO Expert Delhi - January 15, 2018
- How to make money online – Earn Money online Free & Fast - December 29, 2017
- Local Video SEO Expert – Youtube Marketing Consultant India - December 29, 2017