As per definition by Wikipedia, “Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural” or un-paid (“organic”) search results.”
In Internet marketing Strategy, for a particular website, SEO is based on
- Search Engine Algorithm & Webmaster Guidelines
- Search terms or keywords typed into search engines
- Behavior of People on a website
What is SEO& Why is it important:-
Search engine optimization is also called SEO in short form by the Professionals.
Top 5 Popular Search Engine :- Google, Bing, Yahoo ,Ask and AOL
In SEO, Tactics and techniques are used to obtain high ranking in Search Engine results Pages (SERP). Due to high ranking in Search Engine, A website can get increased amount of visitors.
SEO Expert ensures that a website is accessible to a search engine and it will be found by the search engine.A Non-technical personal can also do the SEO by using the simple tips.
Every search engine has some webmaster guidelines and algorithm designed for website which explains about the factors responsible for ranking of website in search engine. SEO expert work according to the Webmaster Guidelines and use white hat techniques to increase the ranking of website.
Latest posts by Rohit Sharma (see all)
- How To make Money Online – eCommerce Marketing Guide - August 19, 2017
- How to work as an Intrapreneur at Large Corporations in digital age? - August 11, 2017
- WORDPRESS VS JOOMLA VS DRUPAL WEBSITE – CMS COMPARISON CHART - August 6, 2017