Companies have been Outsourcing to India in series of waves, starting first with software in the late 80s. The next waves were in the late 90s of call centres and medical transcription. From the second half of 2000, we have seen higher end professional services being outsourced to India. Companies now outsource Digital Marketing , SEO Services & Internet Marketing services to India, If you want to outsource marketing to India, this article is for you.
- a) potential advantage of Outsourcing to India
- b) the possible problems of Outsourcing to India
- c) Kind of projects associated with outsourcing services to India.
Potential Advantage and Benefits of Outsourcing to India
Generally, India is known globally and has a good reputation too, for its technical expertise but there are one of the best marketing companies with experienced professionals. The technological spirits and culture of India combined with a marketing company create a foundation for great Social service providers and Internet Marketing Companies.
In addition to that advantage, the Indian Institutes of Management and other top Management institutions produce some of the finest and most sought-after people living on this planet. Therefore outsourcing a project to an Indian company surely mean that your project will be in the expert hands as the reputed companies provide you as a highly qualified person as any in your own country.
It is hardly mandatory to mention the potential cost savings. This is well known that Indian companies have been providing quality services at huge cost savings for many years now.
Advantages of Business Outsourcing-
- Expertise and Speed: Outsourcer are specialized in their field, so when any task is outsourced, you can be assured that your tasks will be completed by a professional. The vendors possess sufficient technical expertise as well as equipment to accomplish the task with entirely professional touch. Also, the tasks can be completely quickly along with high-quality results.
- Risk Sharing: Risk analysis is one of the vital factors for identifying the result of a campaign. As the outsourced vendors are professionals in their field, they have better strategies to deal and avoid risks. Outsourcing specific tasks of the business process greatly assists the companies to shift some crucial responsibilities to the outsourced vendor.
- Better Focus on Core Processes: When you decide for outsourcing your business process especially non-core activities, you can be assured that you can completely focus on your business’s core activities. Outsourcing helps in fostering the business’s core process making the organization more flexible to adapt changes.
- Cost Effective: The main benefits of outsourcing the reduced cost of hiring full-time employees for your organization. Also, it assists in saving effort, time, training cost, and manpower, offering your overall cost benefit.
- Increased Productivity: Outsourcing helps businesses to experience numerous competitive advantage as well. With outsourcing, the productivity of different areas of a business can be increased significantly.
Problems of Outsourcing to India
Perhaps the biggest problem is the lack of a deep understanding of the local market of the customer while outsourcing marketing to India. However, globalisation is closing this gap. But still, some homework will need to be done by companies who are very close to the market or who can study the market.
Services you can Outsource to India
Potential Countries Outsourcing IT Services, Call Centers, and BPO In India
The United States of America is the largest outsourcing country in terms of both volume and value. The next largest outsourcing country is the United Kingdom. Other European countries are the third resource for outsourcing to India. At present United States of America ( USA ) and Europe – especially United Kingdom( UK ), Germany, France, and Switzerland are potential countries that outsource business to India more than others. Australia outsources in the onsite-offsite model. UK goes for the onsite-offshore model but takes a longer time to decide cost may not be that constraint. USA outsource most from cost saving perspective.
Difference between INBOUND and OUTBOUND Call Centers
Many Call centers and BPO companies prefer cold calling or phone marketing to find their prospects which are called outbound call centers while second types of call centers and BPO companies uses inbound marketing strategies to receive calls from their customers which are called Inbound Call Centers. Countries like India, Philippines, China, Malaysia, Thailand, And Brazil are the hub of BPO companies and great destinations for outsourcing business.
What are the 3 Categories of Offshore Outsourcing?
Offshore Outsourcing tasks should be of these 3 categories.
- Executive or highly skilled level positions can be made outsourced.
- Repetitive tasks like accounts payable, shipping inventory and data entry can be done outsourced.
- Specialized knowledge like IT support can be chosen for outsourcing which is also called IT Offshore Outsourcing
Internet market services include more than just SEO i.e. optimising web pages for search engines. These hi-end services can include some of the things listed below:
- Outsource Web content development to India
- Outsource Web branding to India
- Outsource Website Optimization to India
- Outsource Web Analytics to India
- Outsource Tutorial creation to India
- Outsource Pop Flash ads to India
- Outsource Online advertising to India
- Outsource Marketing research to India
- Outsource content marketing to increase web traffic to India
- Outsource E-Book creation and distribution to India
- Outsource Linking strategies and deployment to India
- Outsource E-Newsletter creation and distribution to India
- Outsource email marketing to India
- Outsource Marketing media product development to India
- Outsource Publishing Solutions to India
- Outsource Creative solutions to India
Outsourcing creative services can expand the reach of companies allowing their services and products to penetrate into the homes and offices of potential buyers around the globe, thereby giving any corporation or entrepreneur a big competitive advantage.
Company’s Portfolio is a factor that needs to be taken seriously as it can be a decisive factor which lends it face value and brings forth association or sometimes disassociation with the company, depending on the fact whether the portfolio is good or bad. Outsourcing digital marketing services to India can be a countable option.
Few Facts about India and why should companies outsource to India –
- India has the largest technical and professional talent pool in the world
- India offers flexible pricing options
- India provides consistent high-quality services
- The Indian Government is stable and offers attractive IT policies
- Indian companies provide the quickest time-to-market
- India has more English-speaking people than the US & UK combined
- Many Multi-billion dollar companies outsource to India
How can We help you?
TENxLIVE Network is providing Offshore outsourcing services In India. Offshore outsourcing to India helps to reduce cost. If you are looking for high-quality website design & digital marketing services at cost effective rate, then India is the best place for offshore outsourcing & TENxLIVE Network is the best company to outsource your requirements.
At TENxLIVE Network , we provide offshore IT and digital marketing services like custom website development, web design, e-commerce application development, Digital Marketing services, SEO Services, Social Media marketing services, etc. to clients in USA, Canada, Europe, Middle East, and Australia.
We offer you affordable e-commerce websites, website development services, Web designing services, Digital marketing services, SEO Services, Social Media Marketing services, Web Promotion, BPO Services, Offshore Call Centre, Business process Outsourcing services BPO, Offshore website development , IT outsourcing solution.
Our experienced consultant can offer free digital marketing strategies for your business, we offer a wide variety of services to satisfy all our clients’ needs.