Your website’s online footprint is important.
Rohit Sharma is a leading WordPress SEO Expert in India who offers India high-quality, cost-effective SEO services. He helps you get your business online and increase the visibility of your website
Team with an eye for detail
We have a team of experts who are proficient in all aspects of SEO that guarantee proven, sustainable, and effective results. For a small SEO investment, they can turn your website into a well-known brand on the internet.
WordPress Security Expertise
They have expertise in securing WordPress websites with state-of-the-art solutions for data protection and web security. In addition, they follow WordPress best practices to provide better search engine rankings for your brand on the web.
The best wordpress SEO, in minutes
Rohit Sharma is the leading provider of wordpress SEO services in India. We use cutting-edge strategies and techniques to offer you the most comprehensive SEO services in the industry.
WordPress SEO – A perfect solution for your business
Rohit Sharma offers a variety of wordpress SEO services that are customized to meet your unique business needs. Our experts will work with you to create the perfect solution for your unique business needs.
Different website requirements? No problem!
We have years of experience working with many different types of websites, so no matter what kind of website you have, we’ll have a plan that fits your budget and delivers success for your company.
Help you rank higher.
Most people think that search engine optimization is about ranking higher on Google, but the reality is much more complex. SEO is a comprehensive process with several different strategies.
Search engine optimization for WordPress
We’ll help you rank higher and increase your traffic, no matter what niche you’re in.
SEO-friendly website design
We will design a website that’s optimized for SEO from head to toe. We take care of all the key points like page structure, meta tags, keyword usage, etc. Search engines love it!
Performance optimization for your business
If it takes too long to load or doesn’t show up at all in search results, we need to make some adjustments. Our team of WordPress experts will optimize your website so you will rank better on search engines.
Do you want to rank higher in Google search?
SEO is the key to getting higher rankings in Google Search.
We analyze your website and provide a detailed report on the areas of improvement. We also provide competitive analysis and keyword research.
We’ll take care of securing your website with our expertly crafted security plan, which includes malware protection, spam protection, and virus scanning.
To hire a WordPress SEO Expert for your WordPress site, please contact us using the below form.
WordPress SEO service is an online marketing service where WordPress SEO Expert helps businesses optimize their WordPress eCommerce websites or WordPress website/blog for search engines. WordPress is one of the best CMS (content management systems) to have well-structured and SEO-optimized websites. And it becomes critically important, especially after Google launched Google panda; it’s important to have a website with proper indexing and linking mechanism.WordPress is one of the most CMS (content management systems), and you can easily beat your competition in search engine ranking with the help of WordPress SEO Expert.
Our WordPress SEO Service includes:
- * WordPress SEO plugin configuration and Installation
- * Increase website speed
- * Website structure and redesign for optimal conversion like product sales
- * HTML and XML sitemaps creation and integration
- * Google Analytics installation and Google webmaster central
- * Keywords Recommendation, article writing, and link building strategies and implementation
- * Configure permalinks to make SEO Friendly Linking Structure
How do WordPress SEO Expert works?
- * Keywords Selection: In-depth keyword research and competitors/industry analysis;
- * Plugins management: Our SEO Assistant extends the WordPress website’s functionality by installing the various SEO Plugins to Optimize the WordPress website. Providing web design, technical, general support;
- * On-page SEO factors: Meta tags, Page titles, content URL rewrite, links structure, etc.;
- * Link Building: (OffPage SEO): article submission, directory submission, guestbook, press releases submission, local listings, classified submission, and others;
- * HTML Cleanup & W3C Validation
- * Internal linking structure improvement
- * Social Bookmarking: Our SEO Assistant will allow the visitors to bookmark the page by installing the social plugin on pages that will help in driving traffic from various channels
- * Blogging and follow blog commenting;
- * Processing Link exchanges (one way, two way, three-way);
- * Scheduling and managing Call to Actions;
- * Monthly/Weekly Reporting;
- * Social network optimization, Social Blogging, social bookmarking;
- * Forum Profile creation and forum posting;
- * Continuous competitor followups
Why should you hire me as your WordPress SEO Expert for WordPress SEO Services?
- I provide the best solution to do SEO for WordPress websites/blogs.
- Our Full-time Personal SEO Assistants work 25 days a month, 8 hours per day.
- Full-time direct contact with hired WordPress SEO experts via Email/Gtalk/Skype.
- Custom IM Daily, weekly or monthly Reports as per your requirements.
SEO & Digital Marketing Benefits of WordPress
- It’s free and open source.
Whether you’re a blogger or just launching a new business online, the point that WordPress is 100 % free is precious. Best of all, you never have to fear invisible expenses if your site becomes more well-known than predicted. WordPress will always be 100 % free for you to use.
Apart from that, WordPress is open source. This means that you can improve or alter the source code to create the right site for your needs.
- Powerful right out of the box.
Compared with other content management systems, WordPress is prepared to use immediately after installation. This means that you don’t have to “hunt down, install, and configure a long list of add-ons just to get many of the functions WordPress views primary (comments, RSS nourishes, modifications, etc.).”
The versatility of WordPress is another function that can’t be lead. Regardless of what you’re using WordPress for – whether as a personal blog or to a well-known e-commerce website, WordPress is flexible enough to fulfill all of your needs through its comprehensive functions and plugins.
- Search engine friendly.
The most well-known search engine Google actually chooses websites that WordPress operates because its structure is simple to crawl. In fact, Google’s Matt Cutts also endorsed WordPress during WordCamp San Francisco 2009. In addition, his personal blog is also on WordPress.
Since WordPress is such a popular CMS, it shouldn’t be amazing that it targets online hackers. However, WordPress requires the protection of its customers very seriously. WordPress regularly updates its application to prevent attacks while you can exercise some primary precautionary features, such as not installing a concept or plug-in from an untrusted website.
- Easy to customize.
Because of the thousands of plug-ins and themes that WordPress has provided, with just one click, you can personalize your website to appear and operate as you would like; furthermore, because of the seemingly endless number of features that WordPress has to offer, you can create the website or blog that you’ve always wanted. It is beneficial for
- Content Marketing
- Website Portal
- Community Building
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Lead Generation
- Lead Conversion
- Inbound Marketing
- Easy installation process.
Another excellent advantage of using WordPress is how simple it is to use. The platform is user-friendly, intuitive, and simple to understand. As a result, you can learn how to use WordPress in a matter of minutes. No wonder WordPress is known for its famous “5-Minute Install.”
- Supports by WordPress forum.
WordPress also comes with unprecedented assistance. This is an aspect of the extensive WordPress team to troubleshoot any query or issue through the WordPress Forums.
- Mobile friendly.
It’s more important for a website to be mobile-friendly to support smartphones and tablets. With WordPress, however, you don’t have to be involved after that. Instead, it’s completely mobile-friendly, thanks to many of the themes being responsive.
WordPress integrates with some of the most highly effective platforms available to provide your business that additional boost. Need to release an email campaign? You can use support like Aweber or MailChimp. Want to get compensated for an item or service? WordPress can perform with some of the most well-known transaction gateways in the world.