Our WordPress SEO Service includes:
- * WordPress SEO plugin configuration and Installation
- * Increase website speed
- * Website structure and redesign for optimal conversion like product sales
- * HTML and XML sitemaps creation and integration
- * Google Analytics installation and Google webmaster central
- * Keywords Recommendation, article writing and link building strategies and implementation
- * Configure permalinks to make SEO Friendly Linking Structure
How do WordPress SEO Expert works?
- * Keywords Selection: In-depth keyword research and competitors/industry analysis;
- * Plugins management: Our SEO Assistant extend the functionality of Word Press website by installing the various SEO Plugins to Optimize the WordPress website. Providing web design, technical, general support;
- * On page SEO factors: Meta tags, Page titles, content URL rewrite, links structure etc;
- * Link Building: (OffPage SEO): article submission, directory submission, guestbook, press releases submission, local listings, classified submission and others;
- * HTML Cleanup & W3C Validation
- * Internal linking structure improvement
- * Social Bookmarking: Our SEO Assistant will allow the visitors to bookmark the page by installing the social plugin on pages that will help in driving traffic from various channels
- * Blogging and follow blog commenting;
- * Processing Link exchanges (one way, two way, three way);
- * Scheduling and managing Call to Actions;
- * Monthly/Weekly Reporting;
- * Social network optimization, Social Blogging, social bookmarking;
- * Forum Profile creation and forum posting;
- * Continuous competitor followups
Why should you hire me as your WordPress SEO Expert for WordPress SEO Services?
- I provide the best solution to do SEO for WordPress websites/blogs.
- Our Full-time Personal SEO Assistants work 25 days a month, 8 hours per day.
- Full-time direct contact with hired WordPress SEO experts via Email/Gtalk/Skype.
- Custom IM Daily, weekly or monthly Report as per your requirements.
SEO & Digital Marketing Benefits of WordPress
- It’s free and open source.
Whether you’re a blogger or just launching a new business online, the point that WordPress is 100 % free is incredibly valuable. Best of all, you never have to fear about invisible expenses if your site becomes more well-known than predicted. WordPress will always be 100 % free for you to use.
Apart from that, WordPress is open source. This means that you can improve or alter the source code to create the right site for your needs.
- Powerful right out of the box.
Compared with other content management systems, WordPress is prepared to use immediately after installation. This means that you don’t have to “hunt down, install, and configure a long list of add-ons just to get many of the functions WordPress views primary (comments, RSS nourishes, modifications, etc.).”
The versatility of WordPress is another function that can’t be lead. Regardless of what you’re using WordPress for – whether as a personal blog or to a well-known e-commerce website, WordPress is flexible enough to fulfill any and all of your needs through its comprehensive functions and plugins.
- Search engine friendly.
The most well-known search engine Google actually chooses websites that are operated by WordPress because its structure is simple to crawl. In fact, Google’s Matt Cutts also endorsed WordPress during WordCamp San Francisco 2009. His personal blog is also on WordPress.
Since WordPress is such a popular CMS, it shouldn’t be amazing that it’s a target for online hackers. However, WordPress requires the protection of its customers very seriously. While you can exercise some primary precautionary features, such as not installing a concept or plug-in from an untrusted website, WordPress regular up-dates its application to prevent attacks..
- Easy to customize.
Because of the a thousand of plug-ins and themes that WordPress has provided, with just one click you can personalize your website to appear and operate as you would like. Furthermore, because of the seemingly endless number of features that WordPress has to offer, you can create the website or blog that you’ve always wanted. It is very helpful for
- Content Marketing
- Website Portal
- Community Building
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Lead Generation
- Lead Conversion
- Inbound Marketing
- Easy installation process.
Another excellent advantage of using WordPress is how simple it is to use. The platform is user-friendly, intuitive and simple to understand. You can learn how to use WordPress in a matter of minutes. No wonder WordPress is known for its famous “5-Minute Install.”
- Supports by WordPress forum.
WordPress also comes with unprecedented assistance. This is an aspect of the extensive WordPress team where you can troubleshoot any query or issue through the WordPress Forums.
- Mobile friendly.
It’s more important for a website to be mobile friendly to support smartphones and tablets. With WordPress, however, you don’t have to be involved after that. It’s completely mobile friendly, thanks to many of the themes being responsive.
WordPress integrates with some of the most highly effective platforms available to provide your business that additional boost. Need to release an email campaign? You can use a support like Aweber or MailChimp. Want to get compensated for an item or service? WordPress can perform with some of the most well-known transaction gateways in the world.