Windows 10 is the latest operating system which is going to be launched by Microsoft in late July., Windows 10 has improved in lots of way over windows 8 or windows 8.1, windows 7.
There are the 10 top new features of Windows 10 that will change your experience on the Windows computer.
- Free Upgrade Offer*- Microsoft will offer a free upgrade to Windows 10 for qualified existing Windows user for the first year. Once a qualified Windows is upgraded to Windows 10, Microsoft will keep it up to date for the supported lifetime of the device to keep it more secure, and to introduce new features and functionality over time for free.
- Start menu is back in a new avatar – The start menu is back again in Windows 10 it borrows some features from Windows 7 & some from Windows 8. The New start menu is somewhat hybrid of old windows 7 start menu and windows 8 live tiles .it has new features that can be customized and resized.
- Improved and polished command prompt– Now, you can use ctrl+v in command prompt to copy text /commands in command prompt . in later versions of windows it wasn’t possible. You can also tweak command prompt in many other ways like the opacity of the shell and could be resized in desired width.
- Virtual desktops-Linux and Unix are offering this functionality for long, but now Microsoft also integrated this great feature in Windows. You can create a different desktop for different needs and switch among them quickly.
- Better multitasking-Windows 10 brought a new Task Viewer, with New Task Viewer, you can see bigger snapshots of the apps that are running currently. Along with the new “virtual desktops” feature, Task View, which can be invoked by swiping from the left, or clicking on a taskbar button, enables you switch between multiple desktops and apps alike. There is also a Snap Assist feature that lets you snap multiple apps running in separate desktops. Windows 10 is designed to make you a multi‑tasking expert with new features like Action Center, task viewer , virtual desktops, etc.
- Faster Web Browser: Windows is launching new web browser named Spartan- With this new version of Windows. Microsoft introduced a new browser called SPARTAN in windows alongside internet explorer.This browser is designed to better web experience than its rival browser chrome, firefox, with tabbed windows browsing and extension support features. You can write directly on web pages from your PC, read articles distraction‑free, and save your favorites to read offline later.
- Cortana digital assistant -Microsoft introduced a digital assistant in Windows 10 that’s named Cortana .with Cortana you can control your computer with your voice thus making it more interactive experience to use your computer.
- Xbox Live – You can play games online and offline on Windows 10 and with your friends by using Xbox on Windows 10.
- Snap Assist – A new Snap Assist feature is given in Windows 10 to helps users work out which way is best to snap apps. By using this feature, You will be able to snap windows into new screens and tile Windows – just as you’ve been able to since Windows 2.0 or maybe 3.0.
- Flexible recycle bin– Recycle bin now can be pinned to the taskbar like never before in other versions of windows. By right clicking on recycle bin or dragging it task bar you can pit it there.Thus making it making more productive and keeping the desktop clean and clear.